All hotel guests can use the services offered by the wellness center organized and managed by ERATO WELLNESS. A modern and sophisticated facility to offer guests a place to relax and rediscover beauty, energy, psycho-physical balance and harmony. Wellbeing, luxury, relaxation and tranquility come together in a spectacular setting: a large heated swimming pool; a Finnish sauna; a steam bath with balsamic essence; jacuzzi; multi-sensory showers; a room dedicated to the famous himalayan salt that thanks to its temperature creates a beneficent atmosphere to the body and mind; cabins for spa treatments; a private suite for couple treatments and an equipped gym to join on the slopes physically prepared.
It is time to relax. Indulge yourself in the warmth of the sauna and in the steam bath, this is our SPA, a little corner of paradise. There is also the “Spa Kit” (towel, slippers, bathrobe) and relaxation areas to enjoy delicious teas.
In the exclusive SPA of the Hotel Principi di Piemonte you can end the day drinking an aperitif or participating to evening events at the swimming pool with music, finger food and drink sought.
Info and booking:
T. +39 393 7265555 | email@example.com
Timetable of the gym:
Every day: Open 24 hours
Available and free for all hotel guests, the gym offers a full selection of equipment for cardio-pulmonary activity, for muscles, toning and stretching, exercise bikes with plasma TV, weights and benches for abs.
Opening hours of the wellness center:
Every day 9:00am to 08:00pm
– Entrance to the SPA after 09:00pm is permitted only by reservation
– Entrance to the SPA for external customers of the Hotel: € 30 with kit (towel and slippers)
– Entrance to the SPA for Hotel’s guests: € 12,50
– Reduced ticket for children (only swimming pool)-limited entrance from 10:00am to 05:30pm: € 8
– Treatments Massage in Apartment (outside the hotel): + 50% on the list price
– Treatments Massage in the hotel’s Room: + 20% on the list price
There is a special discount of 10% off list price on all treatments for hotel’s guests that book them in advance.